I suggest you ...

Table view changes

The ability to re-order tables, change custom icons (with size or format definition like png 128x128) and possibility to hide a table or group them into folder. Many tables work only for store data and dont need to open anymore after create them, so would be nice if can hide them.

23 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Leonel Salgado shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't remember if I submitted this. It is in my "My Feedback" section. I thought I would explain this idea better.
        01: Let us re-order/move tables and databases freely around the form. basically Let us pick either between an alphabetical view or a custom view (rearranging tables/databases as we want them) of our Tables and Databases.
        02: Let us use custom icons (browse my computer for images with the following file extension; jpeg, png, bmp & icon.)
        03: Let us hide & Show tables. Because some tables will be used as reference tables only. Won't need to enter a new record unless it is from within another table.
        04: Let us group tables into folders, without affecting the ability to reference other tables.

Feedback and Knowledge Base